Hello fellow Shady Grovers,

We understand COVID 19 has put our country in a state of concerning circumstances and some spring and summer events have been postponed. Shady Grove music camp is currently scheduled for July 17th and 18th. It is not yet clear how the coronavirus pandemic will play out across the world, nor how long we will have to practice social distancing. As of March 19, 2020 Shady Grove currently has no plans to cancel or postpone its festival, yet the health and safety of our community is one of our top priorities. Our team is closely monitoring the situation and as soon as any pertinent information is available we will make another announcement. We have a great lineup in store this year and hope to provide an experience worth waiting for! Until then, stay safe.

Best regards,
Shady Grove Music Team